MXL V67G Large Capsule Condenser Microphone Overview:
"Old school tube mellow" is the phrase most often used to describe the sound of the V67G from MXL. Designed mainly for vocals, the V67G combines Class A FET circuitry and a transformer-coupled output resulting in a pure and warm sound. Its classic green body and gold plated grill provide stunning good looks. The V67G adds body to vocals for all styles of music. This top seller has been used on countless recordings and is a welcome addition to your microphone collection.
- Large diaphragm for a wide frequency response
- Class A FET design for full, warm vocals
- Rich midrange that rivals tube microphones
- Excellent for vocal tracks that sit perfectly in your mix
- Type: Pressure gradient condenser mic
- Diaphragm: 6 micron gold-sputtered
- Capsule Size: 32mm/1.26in.
- Frequency Response: 30Hz - 20kHz
- Polar pattern: Cardioid
- Sensitivity: 15 mV/Pa
- Impedance: 200 ohms
- Output: Transformer-balanced
- Equivalent noise: 20 dB (A-weighted IEC 268-4)
- S/N Ratio: 74 dB (Ref. 1 PA A-weighted)
- Max SPL for .5% THD: 130 dB
- Power Requirements: Phantom Power 48V (+/- 4V)
- Size: 47 mm x 184 mm/1.85 in. x 7.24 in.
- Weight: 1.3 lbs/589.67g
- Metal Finish: Green with gold grill